Monday 27 January 2014

Ufo Sighting In Olmsted Illinois On July 27Th 2014 I Spotted A Slow Moving Round White Object Going South To North When Scanning The Sky

Ufo Sighting In Olmsted Illinois On July 27Th 2014 I Spotted A Slow Moving Round White Object Going South To North When Scanning The Sky
It was about ten after eight in the nightfall on Sunday July 27th. I was secluded at work taking a burn break. I by and large glance at up and scour the sky to see if I see whatsoever entity. It was acutely misty that day next to a barely eccentricity of rain. I spotted what looked what a thick contrail. In pretense of it was what I first worry was a plane. Also I noticed it didn't confine wings and a tail. It was round. I got my phone up out and took a picture of it. That was gentle of demanding to do result in the camera on my phone up doesn't squirt very far-flung and I well couldn't see it on the screen. It took about fifteen seconds to get a ultra picture of it or else it went downhearted undeniable clouds or it no more and I didn't see it anymore. I've always distant an candid carefulness about UFOs and never confine seen one or else. I'm gentle of flabbergasted by this background having the status of it's no matter which I've never seen or else and I don't ask what it is. It's a wacky surroundings. I'm sending four pictures of the object. The first pic is after I first saw it. The ultra is the first pic cropped curtains on my phone up for a closer affection. The third pic is the object harmonize or else it goes downhearted the clouds. It's harder to see it in this pic. I don't ask if it's having the status of it's external in another place or inwardly the thin tear apart of the clouds or it's on its last legs. The fourth is the third pic cropped as well for a closer affection.

UFO Communication


UFO Communication on Facebook

Eviland

Communication Just For You



Reference: space-wanderers.blogspot.com

Popular Posts