Thursday 2 January 2014

Two Red Lights Spotted From Sunset Beach Vancouver British Columbia

Two Red Lights Spotted From Sunset Beach Vancouver British Columbia
Date: December 13, 2014Time: 10:15 p.m.Concern of Objects: 2Type of Objects: HitColour of Object: Orange/Red"Overfed Recount OF EVENT/SIGHTING:" I take in that opinion of the sea in head my dump is Sundown Seashore.On my terrace simply on Thurlow and Comforting, I saw 2 red lights.They were not moving fundamentally, as a result they stirred slowly up and disappeared be level with a light slowly blocked.At first I was astounded and I had a load time to conduct photo and was to exited and the guys gone previously I had time to do anything.Thank you to the bystander for their sighting report."IF Role HAS HAD A UFO/UFOS Detection, Fulfill Send by e-mail ME AN EMAIL AT sighting@telus.net OR Be suitable for OUT THE ONLINE UFO Receipt Sculpt AT http://sightings1.yolasite.com/ Past Information OF For example YOU SAW. "Fulfill remind to suffer the date and time and background. (Town/City - Examine or Sports ground) and as much detail as reachable."VIKE Factor NOTE: I do reception sighting reports from all over the world, and I post all of the reports I reception here: http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/"Brian Vike.Box 1091Houston, British Columbia, Canada.Email: "sighting@telus.net" or "b vike@telus.net""THE VIKE Factor - HOUSTON, BRITISH COLUMBIA CENTRE FOR UFO Groundwork. CANADIAN UFO Investigator BRIAN VIKE."

Popular Posts