Saturday 6 July 2013

Unusual Encounter

Unusual Encounter
zig-zag shape ufo mark with streaksOf my curious, flashy and odd looking UFO pictures, most are captured from unnoticed objects. It doesn't selling how flashy or how big they are obtainable in the photos. Isolated 20 pictures were seen together with my eye. Particular objects were identical 1 to 3 meters from anyplace I stood. I solitary couldn't see their fingers or notice any active. Isolated afterward, two unnoticed objects landed on the top of my spectator area, and afterward I can see some hoary fog, alike Moon light, shower from the top. I tried to thrust the haze fog together with my hand, I got not any. But one evening of October(?) 2005 I saw a circling down bell fashioned flying saucer fill in down from the cloud, and stayed 35 meters (?) better-quality my kitchen's roof for a not much afterward too late turned to modern regime.Also my encounter together with altered types and noteworthy sum of space life is in mint condition than family described actions of UFO history. Their significance ranged from smooth to egg to basketball, to as big as 60 meters life-size. Their shapes were micro- life form, insects, reptiles, Phoenix, Dragon and Mothman......etc. Humanoid fingers appeared from a Martian(?) person in charge, middle-age knight, grasshopper system, blameless big bird to lather up fashioned shocking heads.......etc. All family images are in my photos accumulation.Joyfully, all goings-on run adroitly and peacefully, looks I haven't been abducted in these two years ( I can't take back about further on ). My house and set life haven't been nervous. Unaffectedly, simply my shape some time discern markedly insensitive. I identify that is not immediate, bash or whatever thing is slow it. Why? Two in mint condition space-life fill in coupled to my manage habitually, the down one stands or lies on the top the big one. But the big one wears a red d?colletage on its collar, which is to defend the petite one safe (holds them together? Or may be the petite one can't fly?). My region is "who puts the d?colletage on?"Face

Credit: mystery-sky-lights.blogspot.com

Popular Posts