Friday 9 March 2012

Ufo News Mysterious Black Cigar Shaped Ufo Spotted Hovering Above Usa 2015

Ufo News Mysterious Black Cigar Shaped Ufo Spotted Hovering Above Usa 2015
This mysterious black cigar shaped UFO has been spotted by a local eyewitness hovering above Florida 2015, the object can be seen hovering near a rocket that has been recently launched.

EYEWITNESS TESTIMONY


"I was watching a rocket launch from my front porch on 2/11/15. The rocket launched from Cape Canaveral, FL. I took several photos of the rocket as it gained altitude. I saw nothing unusual while taking photos.

It wasn't until I loaded the photos on my computer and looked at them that I noticed an object on one photo only in the same shot as the rocket.

It wasn't there on the photo before and it wasn't there on the photo after. There were only a few seconds between photos."

UFO SIGHTING DESCRIPTION - Cigar Shaped UFO


DATE - 2015-02-11 6:03PM

LOCATION - Florida USA

COLOUR - Black



Source: discover-ghosts.blogspot.com

Popular Posts