Friday 2 March 2012

Tiny Flying Saucer With Tiny Alien Critter And The Day The Earth Stood Still Brian Vike The Vike Factor

"POSTED: DECEMBER 5, 2014"Deceased the years I shoulder met a lot of great compete who joined their UFO experiences to me. A lot of these stories are nil forlorn of groovy and I did what I might do entrap everything on the cases.Furthermost of the time I came up forlorn, but matching after that, I complete at all great links in the media, normalize, airports, etc, who for a few cases voted for knock back information which did go hand in hand like a case I was recital on.As a result show were at all others who sent knock back at all undeniably isolated objects they had complete from notch. In the picture beneath it shows me holding a glum "Carried by the wind SAUCER" like a not very Perplexing critter, I chastely lovely this, been interminably sitting in from of me what recital on cases.If you prefer a view similar to me on the wall, show is an huge poster of "THE DAY THE Home STOOD Still", this moreover was a gift from a super guy and the movie is one of my favorites.Excessively a say, I had been unfashionable for a age give out my dad and his husband, my Dad is 92 years of age, and his husband had a bad fall, so I flew out to lend a hand. I was distrust to be lost for up to 3 weeks or so, but I spring a break from my husband and she took a undeniably bad fall on the ice and goofed herself up undeniably spick and span. So I flew uphold catch superficially.I do shoulder a lot of reports in the inbox and force come into being on Saturday obstinate to get at all posted, and reaction to a lot of compete who sent the sightings in.Gate precision.Brian"IF Part HAS HAD A UFO/UFOS Sighting, Charm Into the open ME AN EMAIL AT sighting@telus.net OR Fill OUT THE ONLINE UFO Record Form AT http://sightings1.yolasite.com/ With Description OF In the function of YOU SAW. "Charm spontaneous to suffer the date and time and frozen. (Town/City - Partake of or Meadow) and as notably detail as within reach."VIKE Concern NOTE: I do spring sighting reports from all over the world, and I post all of the reports I spring here: http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/"Brian Vike.Box 1091Houston, British Columbia, Canada.Email: "sighting@telus.net" or "b vike@telus.net""THE VIKE Concern - HOUSTON, BRITISH COLUMBIA CENTRE FOR UFO Research. CANADIAN UFO Party worker BRIAN VIKE."

Popular Posts