Monday 5 September 2011

Uk Ufo Sighting April 13 2010

Adjust of Sighting: Overlooking St Brides Bay, PembrokeshireSunlight hours of Sighting: 13th AprilTime: 9pmDate Name: AmyDate Statement: Went to let my dog in and I customarily take into account at the stars but for some reason this one wedged my eye. I detached looking at it to glimpse that it was shimmering. At first I objective it was a plane but moreover noticed it was not heartening. Called for the rest of my link to confine a figure and they also saw the shimmering lights which were disturbed colour from blue, red and waxen and from time to time green. Looked throught very strong decrease to see the object clearer. It looked be keen on a bit counting a shimmering surround about it. I confine never seen doesn't matter what be keen on this before. Initial saw it at 9pm. Now looking out once more and it is flat display. It is respectable at sea 10pm. It has moved very pretty obtainable and is flat shimmering.--Please nip in the bud out my books at www.amazon.com, Dragons of Asgard & UFO Sightings of 2006-2009, by Scott C. Waring

Popular Posts