Saturday 5 February 2011

Ufo Sighting In Phoenix Arizona On March 11Th 2013 Between 5P M 12A M Several Seen In One Day

I live right next to phoenix airport so i know an airplane when i see one and can even use the planes as a control to decide whether or not what im seeing is a UFO or plane. The first UFO was one of the most amazing i've ever seen. I was on my way to the bank with my roommate when i saw just above the building outline a very bright star in the sky. this was around 5 p.m. so it was still very light out. it looked as if a bright bomb just went off. i stared untill the building blocked my view and went inside the bank to do my transaction. upon leaving the bank i immediately looked for this star again but what i saw next was incredible. It was no longer in the shape of a star but had the same intense brightness to it. It had elongated itself in just the ten minutes i was in the bank. It started as a large star shape and ended stretching across the sky. If i held my hand up to it to get a size it was about half the size of my pinky finger and im estimating it was a good 20 miles out from my position. This must have meant that it was huge in size. Lots of other people had to of seen the same thing especially at my bank because i was pointing it out to anybody i could. My roommate seen it to but didnt think anything of it cause he hates when i talk about this stuff. But i watched it for as long as i could then went inside. after about an hour i came back out for a smoke and it was gone. The next set of sightings all happened one after the other which i thought was odd considering ive never seen so many different looking UFO's in one sitting. I was calling my brother to talk to him about a sighting we shared in a few years back in washingtons national forest. About 30 seconds into the call i looked up, as i always do, and noticed two Star like bright shapes shooting across the sky directly towards a plane just taking off. i thought they were gonna crash so i started freaking out and my brother kept asking wats going on but i was just so transfixed on the situation above to answer. Once they came close to the airplane they simply faded out and disappeared. Only a cople minutes after that last sight i was telling my brother what had just happened and was looking a little to the left from where i had just witnessed the two star tlike shaped and saw another incredible sight. It looked like a shooting star but instead of a straight line it kind of dotted across the sky and every dot it left behind was a different color. Then disappeared just like a shooting star. the best thing about this sighting was that it looked as though it was only a couple hundred feet off the ground and maybe only a couple of blocks away from my backyard where i was during all these night sightings. Then I started to freak out about that and my brother was just puzzled as to what was going on. I looked off to the left and noticed 2 or 3 litttle uniformed lights bobbing and weaving in the sky. They were also star shaped. At this point i ran inside to get my other roommate who is very interested in these kind of thngs and pointed up to the sky where i had just seen the 2 or 3 light and saw in the distance, with my roommate as a second witness, a dim bluish greenish light coming right at us. as it neared it got very bright and very dim and kept dropping and increasing in elevation and it was going very very fast. it changed direction almost above our house then went straight for an airplane that was coming towards us and the UFO was going away from us. I could swear they almost hit and when they had come close it slowed way down and the plane it passed turned around incredibly fast for the size of the plane and stated chasing the Craft, After that I saw only the little satalite looking UFO's that would constant blink in and out of view as it flew over head. As soon as my other roommates came home i told them what had happened and i was all filled with joy. It was one of the most memerable nights i've ever had.

(via MUFON.com) Learn about: Paranormal Studies and UFO Research. Latest UFO Sightings - - -

Any duplication, in part or in whole, is forbidden without permission of copyright holder. Email Site Admin for inquiries, comments or questions.

Popular Posts