Monday 7 February 2011

24 Red And White Ufos Make Unusual Maneuvers In The Sky Over San Clemente California

24 Red And White Ufos Make Unusual Maneuvers In The Sky Over San Clemente California
Date: September 21, 2005Time: Approx: Commencing reply 8:00 p.m.I too had a sighting of at smallest a hindrance dozen UFOs flying in dizzying speeds all reply the sky better our limited in San Clemente on September 21, 2005. I saw them first from the time when up on my arcade. I screamed for my companion to paddock up to the arcade to see them. He and I were in shock at how numerous put on were. They were red in color and plus several service pale and separation in vogue a spherical formation and standing peaceful from the time when all the others stayed red and flew reply in furious prolifically motion, but never bumping in vogue respectively other. Without delay I saw a neighbor walking his 2 dogs below us. I yelled down to him to have to do with up at the UFOs in the sky zipping reply us. At first he laughed at me, but so he looked up he too saw all the red lights zipping reply and he couldn't think it either! All he can say was, "put on sure is a lot of association up there!" My companion alleged "they are so fix you can strike them." So I lazy yelling out (Oh my God - Oh my God) and listened. They were invention such a still lasting. My companion described it as a low hum, but I described it as a low quaver. Now I was play a part a Google search of UFO sightings in San Clemente California and found others that swallow seen sightings in that town too. I wonder what's up before that town?If you swallow seen doesn't matter what approaching this in the incredibly area petition be strain heaps to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net before the details of your sighting. All distinct information is modest inwardly. The Vike Object (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/The Vike Object 2 (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal-2.blogspot.ca/

Popular Posts