Friday 24 September 2010

Teardrop Shaped Ufo Reported In La Porte Texas 1232011

Teardrop Shaped Ufo Reported In La Porte Texas 1232011
This report comes from a monitor in La Porte, Texas, which is display 20 miles ESE of Houston, located on the western shore of Trinity Bay (North Galveston Bay).

Consider is "as is", behind no corrections.

MUFON Model # 27503

Date/Time: 2011-01-23 23:05

City: La Porte

State: Texas

Shape: Jewel,Other

Distance: 500 feet or smaller amount

Summary: black flying object approx 500' a cut above houses travelling North

Report:


At display 2305 hours on 01/23/2011,in La Porte, Texas. I was walking my dog in the role of I heard a supernatural buzzing biting. At the same time as I looked up I saw a black flying object, bent since a teardrop but behind angular wing since protrusions pointing backwards. Three(3)very gifted yellowish-brown lights were face fling. Two(2)of the lights were on each side of the craft face fling and one(1)yellowish-brown light was in the focal point or derivation area of the craft. The craft prepared a biting that was since high current electricity, a loud buzzing biting. The craft's biting was since no biting that I support perpetually heard near from a man prepared flying mania.

At the same time as I saw the craft, I was transfixed by the very gifted yellowish-brown lights. At no time was I bashful or did I be aware of threatened in any way.

The craft was peripatetic North at display 500' a cut above the tops of the houses. The fling sharpness seemed to be display 60 mph.The craft was peripatetic in a preside over good word. I saw this flying craft for display three(3) report. I lost sight of the object after it approved overhead and continued north. I may possibly judge the low buzzing biting longer than I may possibly see the flying craft.

I support not seen this flying craft in the function of this billboard sighting.

Credit: truth-just-ahead.blogspot.com

Popular Posts