Sunday 9 August 2009

Strange Encounters Lucid Dreams And Lost Time

Strange Encounters Lucid Dreams And Lost Time
MUFON CMS - 8/15/2010 - Chicago, Illinois: This was the weekend of the Chicago Air and Water Wear and tear. The skies were brilliant for late afternoon and the weather was very promising.

I was at family along with a wrecked ankle and was sitting in my den, inside layer West and my 83 time old mother was in the existence room, neighboring to someplace I was sitting. The existence room faces West after that.

It was on the order of 4:30 or a depression with in the afternoon being quickly the room I was sitting in became explanation black. I looked up and glanced out the window in guide of me and it was explanation black superficial after that. My first and high-speed negotiations was that this was a UFO. I don't have appreciation for why I negotiations that?

Brief, whatever thing returned to joyful, as it was previously. I looked at the phase, but the time was no manifest. I negotiations perhaps my eyes were playing activities on me, so I called in the field of the other room and understood to my mother, who was flat in show, "At the same time as was THAT?" I negotiations she would say nil happened, but her reaction affirmed my be of the opinion being she responded along with, "I don't have appreciation for, but the major room proper went rather black for at lowest two seconds."

We talked for a few minutes as we moreover wondered if perhaps one of the airplanes from the Air Wear and tear was frequent to a base and flew overhead, perhaps defensive the sun. But, neither of us heard any scream at all. And, we might not attribute out how whatever thing might be so significant as to taciturn out the sun absolutely and bend a brilliant afternoon in the field of the channel of the night for a few seconds.

The neighboring day, Monday Honored 16th, a chum stationary over who lives a moment ago about 4 miles to one side in Chicago. I asked him if the sky had turned black and he understood, "No". Give was nil on paper about it in the news.

I had mature two very eloquent thoughts of Odd contact endorse in the mid 1990's. But, I don't have appreciation for if what on earth in introduce somebody to an area thoughts are real. Yet along with this, moreover my mother and I did be of the opinion a normal afternoon bend in the field of utter crowdedness exclusive of any scream or everyone else confirming the be of the opinion.

Once more, the first negotiations that entered my consciousness for positive odd statement was UFO.

MUFON CMS - Eugene, Oregon: I am a believer from one place to another in Eugene, Oregon. I allow my GED and I'm studying to set out a central processing unit programmer. (I recycled to work at Subway)

The events I'm about to lure to you are real, and I didn't figure them up. Give away 2 years ago I started noticing punish unseen coincidences on radio and other media commotion. Creatine in particular stood out as having bizarre gear. First let me tell you I've been a poster on aspiesforfreedom.org and I daydream there's a steer help amongst schizophrenia / autism and these so called alien abductions. I've evidently studied a lot about the emotional attack Schizophrenia in advance the events took goal.

Give away a time and a lacking ago I was at family aligning crystals to my chakra centers for the heck of it. I comfortable to see if these chakra points would do what on earth if I positioned the sand on them. At this enormously time I was rob pregnenolone, DHEA, and perhaps creatine as supplements. The first UFO sighting I had was after burning up dinner at my house. I went superficial and I saw a blue sparkle of light hit the ground a few feet in guide of me. Behindhand I went endorse within my house I hopped on Facebook.com at about 8pm pacific time and I started panel voices chanting someone's ascertain.

I woke up the neighboring commencement and the person's ascertain had singular. The neighboring thing I did was report this improvement to mufon's ufo network. I have appreciation for you're perhaps instruction "Hey he's preposterous" and I allow been caring to a emotional infirmary for this very statement. In fact I've mature to abstract it as a emotional Subside nevertheless having aliens arouse me up at night in my thoughts. Let me tell you guys, it's not proper sleep paralysis. If you've regularly had the be of the opinion of waking up at night, and not being able to move then you have appreciation for what sleep paralysis is be keen on. Healthful I'm from one place to another to tell you that it IS NOT Reasonably Place to stay PARALYSIS be keen on they're saying! Don't deem the fabrication... anyway... Persuade to the story. The voices first told me they were witches, then lucifer famous person of the commencement, and then aliens. Beginning all I have appreciation for is that they're strong and they're pesky me.

NOTE: yeah, I have appreciation for what your instruction. Once in a while, ornaments be keen on this show up on the MUFON CMS and I'm instead sure it character never be investigated. So, I steadiness these accounts need to be seen by all regardless of how off-the-cuff it reads. I after that included the behind explanation that was forwarded to me a few era ago..Lon

FreeForumZone - Cecina, Italy - 9/2010 (translated by a chum of the information): I had been camping in the woods along with positive acquaintances and had gotten up dated for a jogging group. It was torpid gloomy and snaky as I ran on a deep dirt command along the conclude scale of the woods. Brief, my custody on running was quickly wrecked by whatever thing strange. In guide of me (about 40 meters to one side) show were strange lights at a acme of about 2 meters. At first I negotiations it might be streetlights, positioned along the side walk prime from the coast to the sand command superficial the woods. But whatever thing was not respectable. Popular a few seconds I stationary running and noted along with expand admiration that whatever thing very direct to 2 around phosphorescent spanking new eyes were expectations openly in the direction of me. To a certain extent stunned by the inimitable phenomena I now began panel a strong telephone call equable reminiscent of to that generated by an electrical part. Bend curved in the reversal sway I started running at a rapid rate, on occasion looking endorse at the spanking new a little basis. By now the spanking new eyes had spent, calm at about 2km from the site of the formerly encounter I over saw the enormously or reminiscent of eyes this time immediately of me, just about me as in advance. Not worldly wise what to do and instead worried by the position I took on a manifest path towards coast area. Arriving at the coast, I looked endorse to the basis of the greenish eyes and noticed a reddish blonde flash reminiscent of from introduce somebody to an area of a car's break lights that seemed to vanish up in the field of the trees. I then continued on the path towards the sea in the sway of Believe di Cecina.

Perception lovely now but fascinated by the achieve moon sparkly on the oceanic and from the getting higher sun that was about to break over the trees, I paused to embezzle a couple of photos along with my cellphone. It was sooner than 6:20am. I then took the path endorse to the Cenina camping think logically. I walked a give instructions recess until I came on both sides of two the populace rob a wash on the shore. This image of undecorated the populace tough to cool down seemed to be instead unruly, if not for the particular elements in introduce somebody to an area two records that led to a screeching in my chance. Original flooded along with the approach of finally encountering ghost, in the neighboring time I was seized by a bad humor of assiduousness and horrify being I noticed (from about 35-40 feet to one side) the fantastic kind of the two the populace.

I first noticed that their stature and organism proportions were reminiscent of to introduce somebody to an area of children of 5 to 7 years of age. But these were not normal children, the sun reflected on the endorse of their charming bright ashy heads. The two creatures quickly ran out of the water in a disorderly way protection their arms weary nurture so disjointed and hungry of unity, as if they were broken and out of control. I might a moment ago weigh their aerobics to monkeys. Their bodies were thin and fingers fold up as desire as normal humans. At this situation blinded by misgiving but vindicate a load to accompany their forms for a few continuous seconds, my instincts took over and I turned curved to squander this vision.

I ran for about five minutes until I came on both sides of a guy walking his dog...at this situation I was able to wheeze a sigh of abet. After that that day, I returned to the flash of sand someplace I had seen the two depression ashy men and found hundreds of strange way which I photographed along with my cellphone. I found manifest types of prints, positive in any case belonging to the depression men and others to well-built creatures. I after that found three little records prepared out of building material and sticks of woods, positioned side by side and about five feet also.

NOTE: I was eager to retrieve positive of the photographic evidence. If I do, I character post an update...Lon

Odd Encounters, Acquit Dreams and Lost Designate


Popular Posts