Tuesday 4 August 2009

Ashton Under Lyne Manchester 13Th October 2011

Location of Sighting: Ashton under Lyne Manchester

Date of Sighting: 13th october 2011

Time: 7.55 pm

Witness Name: Netti

Witness Statement: I was on my way to work when out of my eye I noticed bright lights coming out of the park so I took a closer look I saw a oval craft with different coloured lights flashing different colours from red to green and yellow and white it was hovering just above the tree's it looked like it was in trouble because it went side to side then suddenly it tipped forward down to the ground before leveling itself out again and made no noise at this stage I realized it was circular in shape it had what looked like a window and for a split second I thought I saw someone at this point I shouted my husband to come take a look he witnessed what I saw I took pictures of it with my phone I then went to work and told them what I had seen and discovered that someone else had also seen it then on saturday night another worker told me it was there for up to two hours before going towards mossley and that loads of people saw it too I did go to the paper but when they said I would after give my name and address I opted out I did not want people to think I was mad or something after that I always look up to the sky day or night when you wont believe this a year later about the same time it was a full moon clear sky 9pm at night except for four very bright stars in a row so I get out my phone put it on night vision and zoom in to take pictures when all of a sudden these stars shot of in the direction of manchester city centre at very fast speed when I arrived home I down loaded the pictures to my computer to see what they looked like and two out of the four were taken you can see red spheres you can also see aliens yes thats correct looking out of a window and what appears to be a man in a white space suit you can see pipe work a door with what looks like a sun on it and some sort of writing and loads more I have tried to get in touch with people to take a look at my pictures but has of yet no one has got back to me about the pictures I dont think people believe me I am a very sane person

Source: www.uk-ufo.co.uk

Comment : If you can provide further information on this or other possible UFO sightings in this area then please leave a comment or send details through our "submit sighting" form

Popular Posts