Thursday 23 July 2009

Ufo Sighting In Eden Prairie Minnesota On May 18Th 2013 Cresent Shaped Made Serpentine Mamuvers

Ufo Sighting In Eden Prairie Minnesota On May 18Th 2013 Cresent Shaped Made Serpentine Mamuvers
I went outside for a cigarette. Looked up towards the big dipper. Saw the two oval reddish lights. Then noticed the cresent shape between the ights. It started on a straight path. Suddenly made multiple S shapped manuvers in the pattern of how a snake lools when it moves. Very very fast. I live by a major airport as well as a small airport for personal planes. Never seen anything like it. It was very low and made no sound. The lights were oval amd sort of dim. Clear sky. Mild humidity. It lasted maybe 10-15 seconds. It went across the whole sky in this short time and got smaller and fadded out like it left the atmosphere. I was in awe. I tried to get my wife outside to see it also but it was gone too fast. I am not sure what it was. I am sending this from my phone. I already have drawn what i saw and how it moved and i can email it seperatley if wanted.

(via MUFON.com) Learn about: Paranormal Studies and UFO Research. Latest UFO Sightings - - -

Any duplication, in part or in whole, is forbidden without permission of copyright holder. Email Site Admin for inquiries, comments or questions.

Popular Posts