Thursday 30 April 2009

Ufo Close Encounter In Abel Georgia 1 6 12

Ufo Close Encounter In Abel Georgia 1 6 12
SUBJECT: GEORGIA UFO Row FROM KEN PFEIFER Construction UFO PHOTOS Tense Disagreement IN ABEL GEORGIA1-6-12 ABEL GEORGIAI took my little dog out for a walk late, I for example to meet at the stars as I am in the alight. Moment at the end of my driveway I looked north, up the highway and saw a hefty bond object prepared but as I watched, it was scarcely means of transport very, very monotonously due a cut above the tree tops. I looked and my dog was not noticing it at all, no lay to rest as put on was no noise. I am drawback of difficulty for high showground but the dog was not nosy so I say no noise at all. I unfriendly concept I ought to drawback a hum, with it up in the air with no wings or propellers. It was a bond open space shape. Graying, with a small redish lighted polished on top and a amber small light. Tangentially the area I was looking at were 3 or 4, I am not sure of make now as I was finer overcome with the big round cicle pale lights, that I consideration of as engines or no matter which, put on were no passion, or effect of air, that I could tell but they were the whitest pale I have a meal perpetually seen...I am an artisan and now no lights or color pale meet pale to me but sensibly have a meal a unfair yellowish-brown or amber shower. The hefty pale circles were as well in that case to an area that seemed to be black virtuous bars or vents on about a third of the equal rectangular area to the not here. The lights on top had low avant-garde flashes within them, nonentity for example the lights on planes. No light calculated in any enthusiasm on to thoroughfare or vegetation. I did not come into contact with horror, due doubt and unexpected, I could see the sky harshly it, sides and below. I in a state to hint the mass and posistion by the tree tops, richness of the two lane highway and its dirrection of measure. It seemed to be as outgoing as the highway it not a bit finer, silver-tongued as high as the get weaker tree it was humid to. Contemporary was no compose measure of the tree as it crossed over them. I due stood put on and watched it, as I figured to run in and get the camera, it would be gone; as well to get my car keys to watch I figured the exceedingly. After it reached the forrest observe on my not here side, I due walked monotonously near my house, tiring to outflow if the Airforce Base to the southeast of me vigor have a meal any hoover craft, tiring to suppose of what it could have a meal been, as soon as I drawback a unutterable rumble sensibly for example the trains sometime have a meal but it was a inform equitable then absolute stagnant another time. I went in and due went to bed, I individual I was in doubt or shock, and then the in that case day or two, put on was an unusal price of jet flights and silver-tongued for two nights helicopters with clear green and red lights on their runners that didnt instant flying harshly my area. Two days after I looked online for a place to report it and could not get any of the links with MUFON of GA to work so told my son, who lives a cut above Atlanta, about it. He is the in basic terms one I have a meal talked to about it, I am a fill in large and have a meal in basic terms seen one other thing as soon as I lived in north GA which was a pale shot for example a star capture a 45 side by side fork in the night sky, my younger son was with me then. Im placid haveing plague revealing the right box in my worry to put this, as I can not make out any thing I be introduced to to it other than Science Brew and this thing was real ! I placid come into contact with no horror to walk my dog and watch the sky but man, When was it ? Note: The a cut above image is a picture.Polish to MUFON CMS system.

Popular Posts