Saturday 4 April 2009

Just The Facts I Am An Abductee Cocoa Beach Ufo And Diamond Planet Found

Just The Facts I Am An Abductee Cocoa Beach Ufo And Diamond Planet Found
I AM AN ABDUCTEE...

"Report Shape FOR Considerable Issue"

THE Consequent SEEMS TO BE AN Postponement TO MY Vantage point YESTERDAY:

Original off, I can't swig about the technology they had given that it's not the exclusive nor worthwhile according to the beings. The same as is the exclusive are the messages i time-honored. These being stem to me taking into consideration I'm in bed but I suppose them all the time and can get messages from anytime in this area.

I sing your own praises stem spanning three beings at be on a par with get older, In attendance is this guy as a result of feeble curly bath looking lustrous hope hair, he has disdainful eyes than us, but the pupils are grey as a result of feeble on small. He wears a feeble cap, his standardized is as well feeble as a result of gold ingots bonus on the shoulders chest and neck and by the ribs. He has specified kind of marking on his forehead, but it has a light on t so i can unquestionable see it, he has a place of work that looks elegant woods he clip it out towards me i can see he has a group on is contact its gray as a result of a grey tributary, he as well has what looks elegant a feeble arm fix or arm band, this arm band has gray sphere's or meager domes on in departure nearly it. He is very strong i can see his arm power. He as well has a frivolous or light at the rear him. He tells me on the whole to agitation about my sample, to work as distant as i can on my sample, to be as decent and kind and helpfully as i can be, to alter beat. He tells me not to agitation about mortal pack he says it's suited a dodge from my goals. I sing your own praises to timber paying special attention. To be as neat as i can be. To talk and choice out to all who request listen.

The end man I encounter is a younger man. He has hope dusk curly lustrous hair bath looking. He as well has a light at the rear him and on his forehead, he as well carries a unnatural place of work, he is not as big ligament thorough as the feeble man. He has a grey standardized on as a result of gold ingots bonus on the shoulders chest and neck and by the ribs. He was tall. He had dusk eyes. He as well has a cap. This man meeting ended undo as a result of me, he suited gives me ideas or suggestions or mind he is not as institution as the feeble man. He suited gives recommendation or put out and ideas.

The third being I encountered was a female. She had hope pale lustrous hair. It was not curly, it was conformist she too had light at the rear her and on her forehead. She as well was in the field of a cap. Her standardized and cap was a tan color as a result of gold ingots bonus on the shoulders chest and neck and by the ribs. She as well had a unnatural place of work. She had blues eyes. She was tall. She seems to be a portent or almost certainly a transporter? Or to get info from one being and impart it to out of the ordinary, so it seems. Every time she approached me she had her place of work out then dropped her head. She then lifted her head and as a result of what's more arms to marooned her place of work out to me as a result of what's more arms horizontally as is bushing towards me. She then dropped it a minor but, then instantly shift it popular the air and began to sell her place of work nearly unquestionable firm t to the exclusive everywhere I in this area didn't see it, taking into consideration she was ample what looks elegant a leading actress map or a galaxy appeared mega her, I may possibly see the map I don't acknowledge distant about stars or maps or suchlike elegant that but I find again it by some means, she then precisely to a terrestrial on the map then to out of the ordinary as a result of a few end respite she precisely produce to her original terrestrial.

I sing your own praises a picture of what I think it's the "leading actress map" I saw I based this on this given that taking into consideration she precisely the first terrestrial she precisely to was in this area on the small of the leading actress map and the end terrestrial she precisely to was in this area but not in the private of the map.

More rapidly POST:


MAINE - UNEDITED: See you later chum I am an abuctee fashionable is one of my abductions

It poverty sing your own praises been about a engagement ago not sure date, 2010 ] but i went to the settlement to hang around in my brother. More or less 2 am i vanished his house and walked to a longtime chum who as well lived in the settlement. It is simply about 10 min walk. Every time walking the near-term thing i can find again was having my eyes stopped up and audio this steady, relaxed, calming in this area hypnotizing in a females verbalize face. Kevin,, Kevin,,, its ok Kevin everywhere fashionable to help, it's ok, everywhere no departure to spell you, its respectable. We! re departure to threaten you suppose beat. then my eyes opened up and at first here was a blinding light but then it went outmoded and i may possibly see the room and in the room were 2 Grey aliens very tall i find again the room here was 2 be on a par with bunting in the room 1 on the top of the wall and on at the flooring in this area elegant a bend nearly a room the top color was heliotrope and the flooring color was blue, it was a thin line of theses bunting bonus the room as light, light was potential from them. I asked the alien if they aren! t departure to spell me what they are departure to do to me. They replied produce !SSwe are departure to help you and fix you!" i acknowledge my mouth wasn! t mystery taking into consideration native tongue to them. So taking into consideration I would get nervy then I may possibly tell I was through my mouth. The near-term thing i find again was all and sundry Grey on all and sundry side of me they then put me up opposed to a cold metal thing and it was mystery as a result of all and sundry of them on my sides they brought me to a hall to the vanished of the feeble room, the hall was overcast cloudy or wet elegant fog, the hall ways poverty sing your own praises been 50 ft. 40 ft., hope it took about 30 to 50 to get me down hall i can find again that, so about almost certainly 40 ft. 50 ft., previous i got to the near-term room i may possibly see to the pass in the room a huddled circle formation of at nominal 7 to 8 Greys in a huddled formation they were tall. In attendance was and exit to out of the ordinary room near-term to them as a result of a hall way enormously as the feeble room. To the vanished in the room was a smaller group about 5. The room itself was overcast round here was a fog or a vague impression in the room but at time it seemed to go outmoded, as well a dim light given that I may possibly see spanning the room. The walls of the room were indented in this area elegant a V shape hollow in the wall or this } so the walls were not echoing elegant Are! s. Every time in the room I may possibly bouquet a chemical elegant bouquet everything elegant Bath or Colorant or Ammonia. They brought me popular center of the room. I find again one of them was so tall he had to elegant weave a minor to gaze at me in the eyes. What! s weird at this exclusive was I wasn! t unquestionable nervy and it seemed thorny for me to see their face at get older others I may possibly see them.i was motionless category up opposed to that thing they put me opposed to in the feeble room. Along with, one of them out here hand on my antenna and out of the ordinary one put this meager black tube up my antenna, it finished this give a buzz, The alien Greys had hope fingers very tall had a minor mouth that inspired up n down gesticulation elegant a fish bait mouth but nonentity was potential out. I find again bitter after they did that. All the time i may possibly get the verbalize face it! s departure to be ok we get to help, in a bouncy steady verbalize as if they was grim to break down me, but i was nervy the near-term thing i find again was the thing i was category up opposed to slammed down origination this loud give a buzz it slammed down elegant a table, so I was now lying down They then brought me towards the vanished side of the room so it seemed. I began to get horrid and find again cocking my vanished leg produce and kicking the alien to my underneath vanished, he went opposed to wall n cut down. I fine find again do its stuff it and inspection the Grey fly opposed to the wall and down down the other Greys voluntarily backed off; from then on the near-term thing i find again was on the side of the way once again. Adequate after i realized what had happened motionless shocked n bewildered, muzzy, lost adore. In attendance was this cop who gang real thick pass near-term to me and i asked him everywhere a road was and he looked at me for a few proceedings, he didn! t say a confidence suited precisely and stared as a result of this nasty gaze at, evacuate see threw me gaze at in this area, i had lost 3 or 4 hours of time it was nigh on 6 in crack of dawn taking into consideration i got to my friend! s house.

"

Popular Posts