Sunday 1 February 2009

Ufo Sighting In Findlay Ohio On August 17Th 2013 I Saw A White Tubular Craft Flying At A High Rate Of Speed

Ufo Sighting In Findlay Ohio On August 17Th 2013 I Saw A White Tubular Craft Flying At A High Rate Of Speed
UFO SIGHTING IN FINDLAY, OHIO ON AUGUST 17TH 2013 - I SAW A WHITE TUBULAR CRAFT FLYING AT A HIGH RATE OF SPEED

My family had a gathering at my mom's and we were looking at the flagpole that my sister had recently painted when I noticed something in the sky. It caught my attention when I noticed that the object didn't appear to have wings. I was looking at what seemed to be a huge white pipe flying higher and faster than a commercial jet. I asked my brother in law if he seen it. He said yes. I asked if he saw wings. He said no. I later found out that my mom said that she has been seeing them for a couple of years now. I would like to find out what this was.

2013 SIGHTING REPORT


(via MUFON.com)

Learn about: an amazing NASA UFO Sighting Video and Blatant Cover-Up.Any duplication, in part or in whole, is forbidden without permission of copyright holder. Email Site Admin for inquiries, comments or questions.

Popular Posts