Thursday 22 January 2009

Ufo Sighting In Pepperell Massachusetts On June 9Th 2013 Two Ufo With Redorange Lights Pulsating

Ufo Sighting In Pepperell Massachusetts On June 9Th 2013 Two Ufo With Redorange Lights Pulsating
UFO SIGHTING IN PEPPERELL, MASSACHUSETTS ON JUNE 9TH 2013 - TWO UFO WITH RED/ORANGE LIGHTS, PULSATING, COMAE FROM NE GOING TO E, NO SOUND, JUNE 9TH, 2013

It was 11:59, June 9th, 2013. I was taking the dog out before I went to bed. From my deck you can see the big dipper really well. I always look at it when I go out. So as usual I was looking at it and slightly turned my head to the right and this air craft came toward the house from the NW with Red and Orange lights. as it came closer they seem to be pulsating, then I saw another coming, that is when I called for my husband and came out and watched them go by. The one thing he also said is that they stayed in the same air path, stayed the same color all the way around and there was not sound. They flew straight towards my house and then then left (by their left) towards Boston (East).

2013 SIGHTING REPORT


(via MUFON.com)

Learn about: an amazing NASA UFO Sighting Video and Blatant Cover-Up.Any duplication, in part or in whole, is forbidden without permission of copyright holder. Email Site Admin for inquiries, comments or questions.

Popular Posts