Tuesday 30 December 2008

Ufo Sighting In Germantown Maryland On February 5Th 2015 Germantown Maryland Arrowhead Light

Ufo Sighting In Germantown Maryland On February 5Th 2015 Germantown Maryland Arrowhead Light
I was driving from damascus to germantown and i look up briefly in the sky about 2 miles from germantown in the night sky and see an arrowhead shaped light appear in thin air and then disapear. I didnt know what to think at first and barely paid any attention but realized, that was a ufo. I still looked to the sky and saw a plane flying in a path perpendicular to the ufo flight path. It was a shutter down my spine what i believed i saw. It lasted about a second more more. It was very interesting and disturbing at the same time. I wondered if anyone else was able to witness it before it disapeared into thin air. It was a pointed arc that was there, and disapeared. Flew straight into the night sky at what looked close to light speed. I have seen jets and this was faster than anything i have ever witnessed in my life.

http://ift.tt/eA8V8J
UFO News

UFO News on Facebook

Eviland


News Just For You

Popular Posts