Monday 22 December 2008

Ufo Sighting In Beverly

Ufo Sighting In Beverly
UFO SIGHTING IN BEVERLY, MASSACHUSETTS ON JULY 23RD 2013 - {ND} WAS IN BACK YARD AFTER RAIN STORM MOST OF THE DAY WHEN I LOOKED UP SAY TWO PULSATING LIGHT SPHERES OR A GREENISH WHITER LIGHT MAKING CIRCULAR PATTERNSWas in back yard after rain storm most of the day when I looked up saw two pulsating light spheres or a greenish whiter light making circular patterns. I called my son out to observe make sure I was seeing what I was seeing. We both witnessed the ufos and they kept making a circular pattern over the downtown area of Beverly, we also witness three commercial airlines since we are not far from the approach to Logan Airport in Boston. Those plans you could make out until the disappeared into the cloud cover and could hear their engines. These object were silent and appeared to be in the cloud cover, as I write this they are still in their circular pattern2013 SIGHTING REPORT(via MUFON.com)Learn about: an amazing NASA UFO Sighting Video and Blatant Cover-Up.Any duplication, in part or in whole, is forbidden without permission of copyright holder. Email Site Admin for inquiries, comments or questions.

Popular Posts