Thursday 3 July 2008

Ufo Sighting In Norton

Ufo Sighting In Norton
UFO SIGHTING IN NORTON, OHIO ON JULY 20TH 2013 - SOMETHING LARGE WITH APPROX 14 ORANGE LIGHTS IN SQUARE PATTERN HOVERED OVER OUR CAR AS WE DROVE NORTH ON RT. 21 TOWARDS CLEVELAND

At approx. 9:40pm My husband and I were driving North on Rt. 21 off 585 outside Orriville and Norton in Summit County. Thru the sunroof we saw something hovering above just over the tree line. It had a formation of the big dipper...4 lights in sort of a square and then 3 in a sort of handle like the big dipper. behind this were 6 or 7 lights in a straight line. the lights were orange. Not fire, not glowing...just orange lights in a perfectly square form. It hovered as we kept driving and as we moved on we could see it going south in a straight light. I have never seen anything like this. I do not believe in aliens etc..but i know what I saw. It was real whatever it was. There was no sound that we could hear. There was no other cars for miles on the road. It was dark, no street lights. On google image...I have seen photos that look almost exactly like what I saw.

2013 SIGHTING REPORT


(via MUFON.com)

Learn about: an amazing NASA UFO Sighting Video and Blatant Cover-Up.Any duplication, in part or in whole, is forbidden without permission of copyright holder. Email Site Admin for inquiries, comments or questions.

Popular Posts