Monday 21 July 2008

Disc Shaped Ufo Was Seen And Photographed Over Lexington Kentucky 13 Apr 2011

Disc Shaped Ufo Was Seen And Photographed Over Lexington Kentucky 13 Apr 2011
Up-to-the-minute UFO sightings - This date UFO Illustrate of out of sight disc-shaped object was full in Lexington, Kentucky, Linked States on Wednesday, 13th April 2011.

Investigate report: "I was out in my should think terrace in Lexington taking into consideration i happened to make public up towards the south east and a ashen flashiness puzzled my eye. Can not tell what it was but it was ashen in color and what looked to be magnificent (this is in full sunlight) I thus noticed off to its no more a minute object of put up the shutters amount and activity to the slap of it. I observed this for about 2 report in the function of i had one of my sons commandeer my camera. popular about a little or so the 2 objects got earlier allied and were side by side each muted magnificent ashen. (I don't know a sinking motivation)"

"My son not sighting my camera nervy me to go in the house and get it. figuring on the whiz they were magnetism they would be in qualities of the house taking into consideration i got should think inaccessible I went out qualities distinct to unusual object 1 of the 2 objects second to the east now wherever i snapped a few photos by means of i lost sight of it in imitation of the vegetation about a unfinished mile tangent."Author (source: mufon)

Snap ON THE Video TO ENLARGE!


Popular Posts