Monday 12 May 2008

Ufo Sighting In Centennial

UFO SIGHTING IN CENTENNIAL, COLORADO ON OCTOBER 19TH 2013 - SAW WHAT LOOKED LIKE A SMALL GREEN SATELLITE MOVING IN A STRAIGHT PATH. THEN BEGAN ZIG ZAGGING AND PULSATING BRIGHT GREEN LIGHT BEFORE GOING OUT OF VIEW.

It was Saturday October 19th, 2013. My girlfriend and I went outside to walk the dogs at 7 PM. She went ahead of me. When I walked out I noticed the bright orange moon to the East. I asked, did you see that moon? My girlfriend looked straight up and she noticed the small, slow moving green light directly above us. It was very high, I immediately thought it was a satellite. Moving from a West to East direction. We just stood there and watched it for a few minutes when we saw the object make a sharp 45 degree movement to the SE. Right after that the object began to shine incredibly brightly! I remember we both gasped when the object flashed! The brightness increased by 15% or more. It pulsated 3 times, then went back to the original brightness. It turned sharply again heading East. Thats when I could see a second object similar perhaps smaller in size and speed but the light was more yellow. My girlfriend said she couldnt see the second object. The second object seemed to run along right next to the green object, then the yellow object was gone. The Green object made another zig-zag movement. We watched the object from 7:00 to 7:11 PM until it was out of our view. Last seen it was heading in a SE 130 direction from our location. I've been watching stars for many years and have observed many satellites and have never seen one zig zag sharply or glow intensely as this one did. It sure looked cool whatever it was!

LATEST UFO SIGHTINGS


Credit: MUFON

- - - People are raising thousands of dollars a day using Crowdfunding at GoFundMe.

Raise Money for:


Healthcare, Medical Bills - Funeral Expenses, Memorial Gifts - Crisis/Emergency Money Needed - Mission Trips, Faith, Church - Education, Tuition, Books - Vet Bills, Animals in Need - Dreams, Hopes and Wishes - Accept Charitable DonationsAny duplication, in part or in whole, is forbidden without permission of copyright holder. Email Site Admin for inquiries, comments or questions.

Popular Posts