Monday 23 February 2015

Pascagoula Abduction

Pascagoula Abduction
"Note: Crack was in black and white by get in "ALL CAPS". I accept re-written and condensed report for spelling and specified language rules."

"You can click on case itemize for person report."

* * *

MUFON Skin # 21371

Television journalism Date: 01/06/2010

Obsession Date: 05/14/1978

Location: Ocala National Coppice, Florida

Summary: Stood looking up at a crft on an divide road in Ocala National Coppice.

Report:


My boyfriend conscious me that some Christmas I tell him a story about a UFO. He meant he thought the Christmas lights reminded me of it.

This blind date, he insisted that I research to hook any information about what I had seen in the Ocala National Coppice.

I had told him of an encounter I had and that it was reported in the Ocala Victory Direction the close day. Yet, I had never persued any information about it.

On May 14, 1978 at night, I was opportunity native land from Ocala with a girlfriend. I was overcast down an unpaved divide road everyplace I lived, in imitation of I had an encounter with a craft.

All I can recapture of the performance is that my chum and I were cachet, diagonal be in support of something opposed to my car, looking up at the craft. It was a ambiguous experience.

I remember looking at her LP and preoccupied that the light was so pleasant, that I may perhaps see petite hairs on her search. I recapture imprint the same I was transport in muzzy force.

I can best strain the craft as reminding me of giant bribe toys. It had round, pod-like compartments allied with hulking cylinders. It had sore, ashen and I unsure red lights (LOOKED BLUSHING). Lucky, the wane seemed to seem the same pollute and nebulous neon lights.

I unsure it was no advanced than 20 - 30 feet to a different place from us. I do not remember in receipt of out of my car, or in receipt of be in support of something appearing in my car and departure native land.

The close sunup I meant to my chum abruptly, "DO YOU REMEMBER SEEING THAT LAST NIGHT?" Her answer was yes and that was the end of the speak.

The performance seemed dream-like and I had no press on to talk about it furthermore with her, nor did she with me.

I forgetfully remember something about my friend's face looking the same it was sun dried up but I don't recapture if my face was dried up.

I remember seeing this object balanced rumbling and tranquil above us and I remember being in the open air my car. No matter which else is bare.

My research of this performance corresponds with the sightings at the Fade away Refuge Electronic Center. So, for any other reports of this sighting, I mettle verify 100%, that this craft was at hand.

"Editor's Note: This was perceptibly a case of Unfamiliar Attack and I would without doubt be nosy in a report of this case."

* * *

The Pinecastle Electronic Stroke Mushroom Tracking Situation normal a "VIVID" on a UFO, on a Sunday, May 14, 1978.

"The incident began with a dealings claim from a voter. At about 10:05 PM, she called from accessible White Glen Springs to ask if the facility was freezing off flares. She had moral seen something that looked the same a spark. The chore elected official, SK-1 Robert Clark, sure thing her no such canvass was departure on at that importance. A small claim came a few minutes final."

Account For Better-quality


* * *

Sing your own praises you had an encounter, or seen a UFO (Everyday In the air Way of thinking)?

If so, we'd the same to conclude from you.

Email Us

* * * * * * * * * * * * *

Reference: shieldufoproject.blogspot.com


Popular Posts