Thursday 7 November 2013

Ufo News Glowing Ufo Orbs Caught Hovering Above Texas 2015

Ufo News Glowing Ufo Orbs Caught Hovering Above Texas 2015
These glowing UFO orbs have been caught hovering above Texas, the eyewitnesses who spotted the craft have stated that the objects were bright and suddenly disappeared.

EYEWITNESS TESTIMONY


"Me and my partner were working about the time he noticed something and asked me to look so, as I look up I see two bright objects or lights real close to each other and my partner said that it looked like to circles side by side so as we watched more it speed up, turned and slowed down unusual moments in the air that aircrafts can't make.

So I take some pictures as another on comer comes along to see and he was baffled as to what the flying object was so as I start running to the front of my work place to get a better photo it vanished me and my partner were sure what we saw thought it was neat and incredible as we have never seen nothing like it."

UFO SIGHTING DESCRIPTION - UFO Orbs


DATE - 2015-01-24 11:34AM

LOCATION - Texas USA

COLOUR - White



Credit: discover-ghosts.blogspot.com

Popular Posts