Thursday 27 June 2013

Triangle Ufo Formation In The Sky Over Citrus Heights California 22 Feb 2011

Triangle Ufo Formation In The Sky Over Citrus Heights California 22 Feb 2011
Modern UFO sightings - Not a soul lights in triangle formation perched in the night sky over Citrus Heights in California. This video was tiring on Tuesday, 22nd February 2011 at 8:30 pm.

Perceive report: "3 fervent amber lights strong laboriously from south to north "While itinerant south on Garry Oaks Liveliness in Citrus Heights at 8:30PM, I spotted 3 very fervent lights in the sky up and about of me. The lights were amber/orange in color. I watched for a stage and subsequently pulled over to get a crack term. The lights were itinerant from south to north and passed fair-minded off my left side. I was parked at approximately: N38 42.558 W121 15.720."Behind I first spotted the lights, they were at an guesstimate legend of 170 degrees from my set at an aspect of physically 25-30 degrees second the horizon. They were 3 independent lights and were itinerant equally, even as not in a unmovable formation. I value the visual amount of the lights to be at least possible -4 or brighter. Their shimmer thick and they seemed to fitfully try legend, but maintained a identical south-to north direct obliquely the sky. Stylish aspect, they something else positions relative to each other. They sky was clear and I could see the bauble panorama between and last-ditch the lights. I value the rise of the objects to be between 500-1000 feet AGL. I was able to consider video of the object leaning on my representing phone."Based on the rush and leaning of the objects, I admit they were undeniable unit of aircraft, but they did not move not quite a level helicopter or fixed-wing aircraft. Their behavior was snooty not quite an ultralight. I could not see any wingtip navigation (red/green) lights. I could fitfully display undeniable scheme to one of the objects, but not pleasantly lots to description it."Behind the lights were suitable obliquely from me (east of my set), their aspect was physically 40-45 degrees second the horizon. They continued on a northerly direct, approximately in the approach of the capital of Rocklin. I left the area like the objects were low to the horizon to the north, fair-minded second rooftop above-board from my maintain. Meticulous aspect time was probably 5-10 proceedings."Critic (source: mufon)

Popular Posts