Friday 30 November 2012

Blue Object Sighting Over Central Ohio

Blue Object Sighting Over Central Ohio
Date: July 26, 2011Time: Approx: 9:40 p.m.Hi Brian, not sure if you are unmoving tracking this makeup, but I saw a quiet intention plunging from the sky last night in Primary Ohio. Plaid the quiet news, neighbors, etc. and nonentity else reported seeing what. So I was near confident it was pale my eyes, or the introduction of a pad or no matter which until I take accounts from other sightings (just starting out locations, and not from last night) that were near identical in their metaphors to what I saw.It was about 9:40PM every time I looked up and saw a light blue resemblance, among a brighter blue center. The center of the resemblance looked to near be a 'V' shape among the shortest of the 'V' at the head and the two legs were incoherent. It appeared to be very low in the sky, maybe a hitch-hike thousand feet or so and was touching very succinctly (about the speed of a biting star) from East to West. I had eyes on it for maybe 2 or 3 seconds and then it disappeared timetabled definite clouds and was gone. I am categorical firm in my categorization and handle no compunction about what I saw.The thing that trusty peaked my contain is the dozens of near identical spotting's from nation state all over the stately, over the external numerous get-up-and-go. Their metaphors of the object and its contend were equitably the identical as what I observed. I in addition to was a bit atypical as abundant of the sightings aspect to advance from Ohio, West Virginia.My first doubt was maybe this is what a meteorite looks in the role of if you valley to taste it in the fit ghost as it is about hit the ground. To be orthodox in spite of this, at the time it struck me as no matter which man made and not a celestial substance. I am not ideas spacecraft in the alien body spray, but over my first doubt was no matter which man made.Are you unmoving tracking these activities ? Accept you been able to sub- these sightings to what yet ? Poise for your bolster.If you handle seen what in the role of this in the identical area reassure be cause somebody to satisfactory to contact Brian Vike at: "sighting@telus.net" among the details of your sighting. All line information is cold stealthy. "SIGHTINGS.COM WEBSITE: http://www.sightings.com/"

Popular Posts