Wednesday 2 May 2012

Ufo Sighting In Sunny Beach Burgas On September 11Th 2013 Ufo Spotted Whilst On Holiday Which Was A Glowing Light

Ufo Sighting In Sunny Beach Burgas On September 11Th 2013 Ufo Spotted Whilst On Holiday Which Was A Glowing Light
I was on holiday in Sunny Beach Bulgaria when i decided to take some nightime photos and i just happened to look up in the sky and saw a starnge light in the sky SSW from me moving east very slowley i tried to take a photo of the object but my battery died on it i continued to observe it for about 10 mins and then it just vanished i turned and walked back about 50 meters and looked behind me and noticed it again but it was in its original position from when i first saw it i watched for a further 7 mins and then it vanished again i waited for about 20 mins to see if it would reappear but nothing During my holiday i had seen chinese lanterns being set off but this looked nothing like one of those This is a experiance that will stay with me for the rest of my life even though whoever i have told this to think i am crazy i know what i saw and i stand by thathttp://ifttt.com/images/no image card.pngUFO NewsUFO News on FacebookEviland News Just For You

Popular Posts