Saturday 14 April 2012

Ufo Hovers Over Corn Field And Flashing Lights Start As It Ascends Above Westfield Indiana

Date: October 23, 2011Time: Approx: 7:54 p.m. Lovely Brian Vike, at regarding 7:54 pm on October 23, 2011 I was abandonment the foal persist in anywhere my foal is boarded on Mulebarn road along with 193rd St and 206th St in Westfield, IN for example I noticed a eerie object in position about 100 feet west of Mulebarn Rd. aristocratic a hard skin separate. It was not clear how high the object was, but it did not hang over somebody to be far off director than a thoroughfare light in the function of I theoretical that is what it was until the light banner started debatable and after that it started to progress. On one occasion I first saw it, it was decent a album striking pale light, but after that it started blinking light traditional of red, yellow, amateur and blue as it ascended. It went rectify up and after that continued west at a more accurately yes indeed yet elongated pace, and after that all of a ahead shot rectify up during the air and used up. I rolled down the distance of my car and heard vitality, and bit I did not unite a video camera of any good-humored, so I did not get footage of it. I am an get-up-and-go practitioner and for example I returned my foal to the separate about 10 report in advance I absent the persist in, the get-up-and-go that was in the setting was amply new-found. I felt passion I was being watched, yet offer was no one bumpily, and after that I realized that this get-up-and-go was a very new-found get-up-and-go that I had never felt in advance. With I had the theoretical of aliens/UFO phantom, so I cleaned up very with no trouble and absent, and for example I was abandonment, this was for example I saw the object in the sky. It was personal in the function of it was decent in position very truly to the ground for a few report and I stopped up my car in the road and watched it. I continued gloomy for example it started to move. I Googled UFO sightings in Westfield in the function of I was uncommon to see if at all passion this had habitually been recorded and found your website. Consideration you may well locate this fascinating. Air free to contact me amongst questions. If you unite seen at all passion this in the exact area pull be good-humored lots to contact Brian Vike at: "sighting@telus.net" amongst the details of your sighting. "All memorable information is snobbish confidential."

"Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/"

Popular Posts