Thursday 27 October 2011

Eye To The Sky Guest Mike Fortson

Eye To The Sky Guest Mike Fortson
My name is Mike Fortson and The Massive UFO Flyover of Arizona, March 13, 1997 changed our lives! I have ardent feelings about the subject and will continue to speak out, as I believe it prudent; I am very disappointed in the erroneous reporting and the complete falsehood that what we were allowed to see that night was flares or some government special project. What I saw that night was an alien visitation craft of unbelievable size that paraded thru the Phoenix metro area undetected and without noise. It was there for anyone who was outside to see. It was not "ours," and it was not a flare! Mr. Fortson spoke at this years Aztec UFO Symposium and has written several articles on his sighting that night and, his assessment of the subsequent lack of investigation from official sources.UFO Paranormal radio network

Popular Posts