Tuesday 13 October 2009

Ufology Update More Witnesses To The Lights If 3 31 2010

Ufology Update More Witnesses To The Lights If 3 31 2010

Yellow lights in Eastland State

MUFON Covering # 22628

Give you an idea about Date: 03/31/2010

Location: Strawn, Texas

My 2 daughters(18 and 21) and I went out on Street 16 near the North (Comanche to Strawn, Texas)that is to say to relate to for the "yellowish-brown lights" that various of my witnesses bolt reported seeing. We parked in an entryway and two of us got out of the car.

The lights appeared to our SW after with brute force 10 proceedings. At the back of every person episode of light-up so extinguishing of the lights, the lights would move on near the SE towards Stephenville. A guess on speed would be app 50 mph.

One of my daughters hand-me-down binoculars and indicated that in the least of the yellowish-brown lights were delimited in a circular(organization)kind by smaller, artless lights. Every wrote reports and drew diagrams which momentum be included.

I took photographs of the lights as a consequence allusion points. A 3200% exaggeration of one photo shows unclear triangular or "V" fashioned lights.Despite the fact that propped on a metal barrage, present-day was idle mammoth proposition.

Increase investigation of these photos may tumult up pristine information.Detection lasted in a circle 2 proceedings.

* * *

Luminous fair-haired lights from one place to another Comanche, so something rains down on bus.

MUFON Covering # 22635

Give you an idea about Date: 03/31/2010

Location: Comanche, Texas

I was torrential a rental bus and was torrential south and west between Proctor, TX and Comanche, TX. Stunning personality windows as a consequence enormous views. I noticed one, at first, upsetting to my moved out up ahead(discreetly low knock down but ahead of me)...passing blinking lights equivalent to an aircraft...didn't pay extreme take care of to it as it was normal looking, but, so...it abruptly gives off a brighter fair-haired light which wholly lasted about 10 seconds or underneath. I was torrential very extreme straight in that categorization. A few seconds service...maybe 30 or so...I see sundry one, this time it was more rapidly match I was torrential under that exceedingly area as the first siting. I asked a passenger sitting in the personality grip of the bus if he possibly will see the lights as now 3 or 4 reckon supercilious put on the right track overhead. The passenger gets up and moves to the personality interval and we discourse what we are observing.

"you declare, this is the area where they saw inhabitants UFO's from one place to another Stephenville" is field of the jargon. The last one I saw was so put on the right track overhead that I had to little drive and relate to nearby straight up. I trusty possibly will not stem knock down.

I was sign that a quiet dynamic of summer was all the bugs that hit auto's and bus windows and originate rather the deceive as the individual activity was range up as the sun had wholly right absent down. But, so...I began difficulty "popping" noises match I was thumping talented bugs or beetles on a well-rounded obtain...it got discreetly fertile, evidently..but, I in the same way possibly will study what I upset was the exceedingly "popping" noises thumping the roof of the bus. Bugs can't hit the roof of the bus..wholly the personality a long time ago one is seasonal 65 MPH or so...I ask my passenger if he can study that "popping" circle on the roof ?...it was match a volley of something even with present-day were insects thumping the interval and personality of the bus, in the same way, so, it was unpleasant to prove what I was difficulty. Unmoving, I was surefire I was torrential put on the right track under the (UFO) area and something was sinking from the sky (whiz plain as the nose on your face) wholly the popping intensity as something was sinking on the bus.

* * *

If present-day is an update or photos of any of these sightings, I momentum post it now on this site. -SW

* * *

If you bolt seen something in the skies that you can't tutor, interest report to MUFON.

Bring you seen an "unidentified flying object", or had a tie encounter?

Email me, I'd match to study from you.


Popular Posts