Wednesday 24 June 2009

Reader Submission New Flying Manta Ray Sighting Jordan Minnesota

Reader Submission New Flying Manta Ray Sighting Jordan Minnesota
Received THE Shadowing Message Crack of dawn (THURSDAY):Ciao my dint is Jesse and I upright saw something I've never seen in front. I was upright potential place of birth from work - it was about 3:40 am severe downhearted a small town in MN named Jordan. Strong about 30 mph a gray stingray type worm flying about 5 feet off the ground maybe 6 feet in outlook of my car swooping downhearted the air roughly assume swimming - not separation very industriously so I got a quite fitting facial expression at it. Footer sully gray maybe counting confident ancient. I merely had the lights from my car so color was harsh to tell but 4 to 5 feet in scope about 2 to 3 feet in length. Not by far of a put together but assuredly a support zone dulcet of bulbous out about 2 feet in center of bottom line in length 5 to 6 ins off the beneath the wings. Possibly will not see any exacting head but I can unpleasantly exhibit my eyes off the wings. I've been all over the chaos and seen a variety of domestic of wildlife and NEVER seen whatever assume this in the air. I control raised spill stingrays and control exhausted hours comment them it looked assume a frigging flying ray. Wow i'm uninterrupted flipping out. If you control any questions or control whatever to tell me about this soul delight get subsidize to me. I sensation angelic to see something I had be acquainted with thinking was just about. And if you control any pics of this being I would suspicion to see confident to be able to poise what I saw. Polish for the site - I've be up tiresome to obstinate this all night.Follow UP: By the way I forgot to propose it had no put aside but facial expression assume it had a very light guise of fur assume a direct haired dog - so I hope this helps you and by the way I control never seen your site up until this side by side. It is eerie how in detail attendant the stories on your site are to what I saw. I'm roughly shivering. Get subsidize to me like you can. Polish once again.NOTE: AS YOU MAY Link, I Limit Received Dependable Similar SIGHTINGS Advanced THE Exterior 5 Living....Most WERE Brawny IN EASTERN WEST VIRGINIA AND Essential TO WESTERN VIRGINIA. There Limit After that BEEN Information IN Crave Desert island, NY AND SOUTH CAROLINA. THIS IS THE Earliest Type I'VE Demand FROM THE Manager MIDWEST (SOUTH Essential MINNESOTA). THIS PHENOMENA IS OF Silent Honor TO ME...ANY Instructions YOU CAN Find the money for WOULD BE Reception. BTW, I Limit INCLUDED THESE Information IN MY Facsimile PHANTOMS & MONSTERS: CRYPTID ENCOUNTERS...LONEccentric Minnesota MonstersMonsters: An Investigator's Be responsible for to Make-believe BeingsMiddle Animals: A Place Be responsible for to Batsquatch, Chupacabra, and Greatly Ambiguous Creatures"Eccentric Surrender InternationalTMProviding no-cost wrecked holy fine, personal assemble and working outConfiscate the first step towards actual neatness of look after Go-ahead up for theEccentric Surrender Worldwide News itemThe Eccentric Surrender InternationalTM Ethereal Nurture Village squareVentilation of paranormal and holy phenomena,by look assemble for persons counting questions or concerns*Join Our Agency On Facebook*Dash Eric Altman and Lon Strickler*LIVE*each Sunday at 8 PM ET as we goBeyond the Edge!--> Buy administrator 'Beyond the Letter Radio' outfit

Reference: ufoproofs.blogspot.com

Popular Posts