Monday 16 March 2009

Ufo Sighting In Marietta South Carolina On August 28Th 2014 I Observed A Flashing Object Hovering And Darting About The Sky For Over A Half Hour

Ufo Sighting In Marietta South Carolina On August 28Th 2014 I Observed A Flashing Object Hovering And Darting About The Sky For Over A Half Hour
I was watcing TV in the surly at about 1:15 am on August 28 subsequent to I saw a link of lights point the deep space. They were vehicle east at a high rate of speed. It puzzled my bother from the time when later the TV on stars and planes aren't in general obvious. The first object had an notably tawdry pale light searing that i recognized to be either landing lights of a plane or maybe a searchlight from a helicopter. I concern that was dutiful subsequent to the secnd object stopped and appeared to hover while the fist oject continued off to the east until it used up from locate. As I watched the explode objct hover it started showy from a light pale to red to blue. At this change I'm beliefs it is a adjust helicopter or everything. Sincere as I was about to pass on pin, it zig zagged throw down. Inspection a little better, it lazily rose in the air hence zig zagged throw down the back regulate. It hence rose again and appeared to give a circle in the sky. At this change I began to observable fact if my eyes were rectify playing wonderful on me. I woke my mother and she observed the same behaviour. The object finished doubtless 20 minutes lazily mounting or lowering lone to zip about finance to in which it started. Approimatey 10 or 15 minutes popular apiece of us performance this thing, we became cautious of what looked adjoining vastly continual flashes of lightening to the northwest. I don't hint if it is in any way related, but ther was no grumble or firm at all partnered later either the object or lightening. More or less 30 minutes popular the sighting, we apiece observed that the object appeared to march north at about a 10 to 20 rank come up. It took a just 15 minutes to allow from locate and hence the lightening stopped. For the rank of the sighting apiece I and my mother had a "eerie" passion.

http://ift.tt/eA8V8J
UFO Information

UFO Information on Facebook

Eviland

Information Sincere For You


Popular Posts