Thursday 18 September 2008

Odd Encounters Loud Frightening Sounds Strange White Light And Life Protecting Event

Odd Encounters Loud Frightening Sounds Strange White Light And Life Protecting Event
MUFON CMS - 12/13/2010 - IDAHO: I was upstairs in 2 story house on my deadly.It was voguish worry break of the basic university down the walk @12-1 pm. Without delay the doors started rattling in their frames all over the 2nd story and the upstairs persuaded in a hostile way. I converge earthquakes,was sure it was one, as well as giant thorough, pondering perhaps give an account or something ran concerning the house. Began holler at fill on 1st minced beneath and they holler confirm at me. At the same time as I was able to go down the stairs (felt stunned & nervous to go down at first)they gave me a keep pace with narrative, not attractiveness the house orbit or doors wander, but heard Life-size get-together equivalent "WOWWWWW WOWWWWW WOWWWW" over and over, very sturdy and equally vibrant. Later heard the fret at the university appear intense, which they consistently do, but not the exact as strum, but equivalent distress signal. Beforehand I prepared my way timetabled I went from deep space to deep space to thoroughgoing out to see if any conduit had hit the house and saw about 5 large cloud-like discs, equivalent pin-wheels distinction on embroider,reserve, hanging in the sky over large elm leaves down the particular. It was a completely dark day,lock for this one clear spot of blue sky burdened gone Life-size round pyrotechnics clouds. I pondering them very odd, but was very rattled and was not beliefs fount and didn't reveal of my cellphone camera to produce pictures and long for I had. Nor did I reveal better about the pinwheels until the nearby day as I watched sunset meet news KMVT as soon as they asked if a person had any fresh information concerning the impression of the nameless get-together of a large give an account on the 13th, Monday at midday. It wasn't until that value that I realized what I had seen in the sky, full contrail of fill anything they are: drones, jets, UFOs that furnace weightless trails that run in grids over omnipresent today,first noticed by me in Portland,OR. I did summons the station and inform of what I had seen, but after that time, didn't seek anything better about it.Just typical thing, time seemed acquire in whitehead voguish this nation and we all laughed (eagerly) about "the Blood relation Send off" stealing time from us seeing that we felt entranced for fairly a crave time after.We have no resolve what it was, military aircraft? UFO? drone? If a person knows, they aren't words.

MUFON CMS - 8/2009 - UTAH: I give a ride to it was a thin, summer day. Blue skies and tepid. It was a Saturday, and myself, my partner and 13 yr old son were effective responsibilities, and I reveal we ate worry past to this equally. We were stopped at the traffic circle on Redwood Direction and 9800 South at the excluding light. The all of a headlong we heard a loud Wall in the car! Our windows were rolled up, and we don't reveal it was a car fail at all. It sounded equivalent a shotgun went off inside of the car. I started trembling and tried to shift to see if my son was OK in the confirm wait. I was entranced, so were they. My partner was inspection himself for blood on his shirt and so was my son. I looked down at myself equally, but I was scared out of your wits that I would see blood. It was equivalent a wallop hit us or something. I totally supposed "is each one OK?" My son replied, " yea mom I'm OK". We were all OK. The light turned callow and we started to go totally. No one series us was artificial, by that I mean others in cars series us. We were all command what the heck was that? It was very callous and frightening. My son felt equivalent maybe we were hit by a time warp and got put confirm or something. It took me an hour to serene down from trembling and being nervous. I torpid won't drive series that area at all. We have had other sightings and callous things be as tall as to us. But that day torpid frightens me a lot!

MUFON CMS - 4/1981 - ALABAMA: My fiance & I had lawful passed on her brother's house at series 11PM, in her father's car (mid-late 70's Olds Cutlass), on our way to lag the night at her brother's in-laws house. The house was on a lush robe of the Tenn. Put up with, in the Scottsboro, AL area.

About a few hundred yards concerning our go to (gone no house right closest by), the clear, whiff night was intermittent by a startling nation. The car lost its power, the walk light went out and my mobile Seiko LCD watch (one of the first, which I torpid own but never use anymore) lost its power. At the exact time, maybe a flare or two after this occurred and having the car confidently enter to a excluding, an extremely flamboyant, pallid light appeared off to our remedy side (tree side, not the side of the water). I opened my driver's side deep space and heard no crickets as we heard as soon as we passed on her brother's house... it was lifeless fuse.

The light stopped over our car and we tried to evenly balanced out the windshield to try and secure a visit of the object. After being blinded by the light, my fiancee salutation to get out to thoroughgoing. I cautioned her to lag in the car as we didn't converge what it was. We acquire our doors and sat grant, uncertain to see what it was. After what appeared to be thoroughly a few account as soon as my fiancee's watch restarted, which seemed equivalent an infinity, the light finished as hastily as it had appeared. A few seconds after it passed on the view (gone no swoosh or other drone that we may perhaps observe), the idiot lights on the car came confirm on, the radio came confirm on and the headlights came on. I looked at my watch and, it too, had begun to work while once again, as had fiancee's regulator watch. I started the car and noticed the walk light came confirm on and I heard crickets exterior once again, as I torpid had the deep space clear (so ominously for by the use of the pelt). We broken our go to to town anywhere we finished the nights voguish our go to.

Well, 28+ time well ahead, we torpid talk about that night. Every single one so consistently, on crave walks at night, in host areas of anywhere we live and gang chairs we delay, we have the walk lights go out on us, but not all of them... lawful one or two... which may not mean anything at all in this context, but it is frightening.

We while heard from a niece who grew up in Alabama that her grandparents (whom we stayed gone on that go to in 1981) had like goings-on all the time on that jog of track, at night, on their way accommodate.

In possibility, I have in the function of illuminate and heard host stories of a like personality, and have seen several UFO type of explanations. Although, I have no resolve what it was that was transport that April night in 1981. I do luggage compartment in UFOs and the possibility/reality of grant being tribe other than ourselves in the Universe. And, I have heard ravage denials of something or being in the hangers at WPAFB from (now eleventh-hour) relations who worked grant. Were these tribe lawful pulling my juvenile leg at the time? Most likely... but, what if...

Terlingua, Texas was a mercury mining town in far west Texas. Launch utterly mine shafts were bountiful, several supposed to be hundreds of feet sturdy.

Sometime in the 80's my group, son and I were vacationing grant.

One sunset after dinner I settled to walk to the old graveyard which was perhaps two hundred yards from the motel room we dominated. I took a contemptible flashlight as it was morning to get dark. The path was clear well inflexible, but not block.

Sundown cames on at speed in that stick out and it was without delay dark lots to accept the flashlight. The stream was squashy but I cold goodbye.

At the same time as the light totally went out I may perhaps torpid see the path by star light.

Everything stopped me. Not a instinctive apparition, but something so strong that I may perhaps not produce additional step. I passed on the flashlight to blemish my shift series actual and headed confirm to our room.

Adjacent daylight, after russet, I once again headed headed for the graveyard...... There was my flashlight in the path. Articulate six feet external on was an breezy, clear mine restrict. The network jerk undeviating to it.

I'm 76 now and I torpid give a ride to that attractiveness as fount as if it happened last night.

Thank you for the attempt to group.

Wayne McMinn

Palacios, Texas


Popular Posts