Saturday 28 June 2008

Ufo Sighting In Apopka

Ufo Sighting In Apopka
UFO SIGHTING IN APOPKA, FLORIDA ON SEPTEMBER 10TH 2013 - SAW A BRIGHT OBJECT ASCENDING LEAVING A LIGHT TRAIL AND BENDING THE CLOUDS AROUND IT.

I was driving EAST on Lester rd in Apopka, FL. It was about 7:35pm the sun was setting behind me and you could see the sunlight on the tips of the clouds to my east. Out of nowhere a bright light was ascending upwards leaving a light trail and you could see the clouds bending around it. There wasn't a clear view because it never came out of the clouds. It was if it was on the edge of the clouds. I lost sight because was stopped at a stop sign and a car came behind me and once i turned i lost sight of it. I was shocked because i could see it very clearly the light and the light trail it was leaving. I have a video but its very blurry due to the auto focus would not lock in on it.

2013 SIGHTING REPORT


(via MUFON.com)

Learn about: an amazing NASA UFO Sighting Video and Blatant Cover-Up.Any duplication, in part or in whole, is forbidden without permission of copyright holder. Email Site Admin for inquiries, comments or questions.

Popular Posts