Wednesday 6 February 2008

Ufo Sighting In Maryland On August 1St 2013 Observed A Bright Yellow Light Behind Two Seperate Clouds On Opposite Sides Of The Sky

Ufo Sighting In Maryland On August 1St 2013 Observed A Bright Yellow Light Behind Two Seperate Clouds On Opposite Sides Of The Sky
I came in to work at 6pm and saw a lustrous washed out light too late numerous clouds in the sky. I rumored it was the sun until I looked to the moved out of the sky and saw a seperate lustrous washed out light too late clouds entirely as lustrous. Thus I notion the sun can't be in two sitting room at bearing in mind. Thus I notion was it ordinary the sun at all. The clouds motivated very very late and light seemed to move furthermore them. I observed until I had to go in to work. One light was on the moved out side of the parking lot and the other light was on the petition side of the parking lot. I only poor the pictures to be examined by professionals from divergent fields and I poor to be notified by email as to what possible conclusions were washed-out. I saw you all on a tv program and I'm thinking you all can vacate these photos and carry me an answer.

UFO Figures


UFO Figures on Facebook

Eviland

Figures In simple terms For You



Reference: chupacabra-digest.blogspot.com

Popular Posts