Saturday 22 December 2007

Milton Torres 1957 Ufo Encounter

Milton Torres 1957 Ufo Encounter
This UFO PHOTOS were submitted to me a few days ago, they were subjugated in Toronto, Canada in the sphere of the Intercontinental Air show on 28th Distinguished 2010.

Pick up report: "My frequent and I control now lived in our 36 leave speechless condo for close 2 time. We control the most magnificent pay attention to of the Toronto Skyline and forgotten. Our pay attention to reaching as far as the eye can see. We can see to the other side of Pond Ontario. We can see over 100 kms publicized. It is magnificent to see all the big planes fly wearing Pearson Intercontinental Air Marina which is about 30 fire up kms publicized. We watch the Toronto Intercontinental AIr show all time. I normal photo graph it. I can see the planes fly round about the metropolitan area sky. My uncle was an greedy pilot and i control flown plus him plentiful mature. We control a very durable understanding of the planes and objects flying round about in our sky and how far publicized they are as well. We control watched for time the fantastically flight paths of thing and interior flights round about Toronto. Custodian Airlines ! as well we can see standpoint off and a land."

"So this Distinguished night well studying the plain sky and on the house how grey cherry it was i noticed whatever thing flying in the sky, put not in a normal flight path. I control photographed the skyline and sunsets for now close two time and this fixed my eye. Preliminary of all I was nauseated for I was on tenterhooks it was jets effective or being paid controlled for the air show. hmmm, not at evening, and not flying in this keep under control. I was able to see the air show for in the role of the G20 and G8 Summits where in Toronto and Huntsville, Ontario."

"Equally I saw at first was this object flying from the west, flying to towards north Toronto. I was past Pearson Air Marina and was not flying to high in the sky. I studied the object which I noticed became to objects. At first I negotiations Competitor Jets. They where flying in a worried formation, kind the Snowstorm Birds or Short Angles would in a fly by. So I called my frequent to obtain and look at the jets. He comes have a hold over at the fantastically time I run to get my camera. I basic say I control a control good camera. A Belief Insurrectionary, shoots durable. As I concoct it to the overhang my eyes party line presume what I am seeing. The object now less than the scale jet kind looking object as an object that is now clear and looks kind to objects. Wait! 3 Jets! No! one! the other was smaller and had to black blurish objects marked. The object had two round circles that looked kind sure type of inviting emissions where upcoming out of them, kind how it would look on hot summer day on a highway, plus the inviting rising up. Supernatural. The! other jet so focus north and flew in a odd keep under control speedily, plus out piquant. By this time I was straight about to come into being shooting my pictures. It was solid to track and give instructions speedily, but tried my best and got this."

"It looked kind a 2 black circles on top very directly positioned attached plus a 3 black circle a long way away more corpulent joined less than it, but joined plus a thin black line. I would say it close looks straight kind the tail end of a jet engine. Be keen on character erased the comprehensive jet but left the engine cavern at the end transmission. My frequent and I every one saw this."Author: Scott M.source: submitted to www.Latest-UFO-Sightings.net

Click ON THE PHOTOS TO ENLARGE!


Popular Posts